Sunday, March 29, 2009

Marriage (food) blues

Hello readers.. Been more than a year since I blogged.. It was a combination of factors which didn't let me write a single post during the year of 2008.. Finally I have got a chance to blog something...

Lots of things have happened in my life during this year.. both professionally and personally..

Got promoted in early 2008 and now have more responsibility on my shoulders .. Travelled twice to the land of opportunities(!!!).. At the time of publishing this post.. am still here..

My sibling got married, my best friend got married and am in the dock now...

Looks like there is no escaping fate now..

Lots of my friends have got married and some of them are about to get married..

One real bad thing about living away from home during this phase is that I am missing loads of marriage food.. Hope I do get to return back before all my friends get married...

More than worrying about my marriage (which is very uncertain), I am really worried about missing all the different varieties of food, which will be served in marriages..

On that somber note, I am signing off .. Till next time.. Ta Ta...

No comments: