Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hatred

Most of u might have heard abt Orkut(TM). I'm also an active member of Orkut(TM) and love to explore orkut(TM) whenever i'm free. Now what has Orkut(TM) got to do with the topic? No, this is not an ad for orkut(TM), but something which i have noticed and feel is prevalent in the real world.

I have seen many communities on Orkut(TM), which was very disturbing. Why was it so disturbing? Because, here follows the names of some of them
F##k India
Shitt on India
Anti- Pakistan
Pakistan sucks
Chennai sucks
Bangalore sucks
and many others

Why do we have so much hatred among us??

If this is the case in the virtual world of Orkut(TM), where we find most of the educated and cultured people, just imagine what it might be in the real world.

What exactly is "Hatred" ?
It's a negative emotion. It's an extreme emotion of dislike. I'm no psychiatrist, but would like to dwelve a bit on emotions.

There a few thing people want to do and love to participate or watch, etc..... This is known as "Like". The opposite of above is "Dislike". If a person starts "disliking" something a bit too much, this turns into "HATRED".

More than the cause, I'm very much concerned about the effect, this in turn increases the violence, lot of negative emotions and in short turns life into hell and the place into a hell-hole.

Life is short, why waste it on hating something / someone. What will a person gain by hating something / someone?? Beats me!!!!

I think there are lot of things in life which necessarily doesn't make sense to me.Looks like I keep on discovering these things day in and day out. I think this will join the list alongwith the beards (Please read my earlier post to know more about this ;-) )


No comments: